Retour la liste des raccourcis et au menu d'échappement
Energy and Services
Bouygues Energies & Services, the Group’s Energy and Services division, is a systems provider and integrator offering both public and private-sector customers technical solutions in the areas of energy, industry, the service sector, transport, the environment and telecoms.
It provides a broad range of skills, both upstream and downstream, including engineering, contracting, maintenance and operation.
A specialist in facilities management, Bouygues Energies & Services provides its customers with a comprehensive range of services covering all facets of multi-technical maintenance (electricity, plumbing, HVAC engineering) and other services (front desk, security, cleaning, catering, grounds maintenance).
Some completed Energy and Services projects:
- Street lighting in Lambeth and Redcar & Cleveland (United Kingdom)
- Limousin broadband Internet network (France)
- Les Grésillons wastewater treatment plant (France)
- Satellite 3, Paris-Charles De Gaulle Airport (France)
- PSA plant in Slovakia
- Tramway des Maréchaux in Paris (France)
- National Stadium Complex (Nigeria)
- Electricity Supply Network, Phnom Penh
- Street lighting, Lille (France)
- Facility Management, Grand Hôtel Intercontinental, Paris
- Facility Management, Home Office, London