Ideol, Centrale Nantes and Bouygues Travaux Publics present the construction site for the first offshore wind turbine in France.
To date, there are no - fixed or floating - offshore wind turbines in France. The project led by Ideol, Centrale Nantes and Bouygues Travaux Publics, known as FLOATGEN, the name given to a 2MW floating wind turbine, will constitute the first offshore wind turbine in France. Construction of the floating foundation is now in full swing at...
1. Group presentation
2. Financial results
4. Key ongoing projects
5. Some prestigious project
6. Bouygues Construction entities
7. Press contacts
This year, Dragages celebrates the 60th anniversary of its presence in Hong Kong. Its first local project was the runway for Kai Tak airport, way back in the 1950s. The company now numbers 2,500 employees and is present across the complete construction life cycle: design, engineering, construction, financing, long-term operation and maintenance, electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Supporting innovation to promote sustainable construction for everyone
- Bouygues Construction Innovation Competition
- Bouygues Construction Innovation Campus
- linkcity, the New Sustainable Neighbourhood Initiative...
+33 (0)1 30 60 28 05