Bouygues Construction undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law no. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
To this end, it is implementing the strategy and actions set out in its multi-year scheme, which is currently being written.
This accessibility declaration applies to the website https://www.bouygues-construction.com/
Bouygues Construction is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.0 at Double-A (AA) level owing to the non-conformities and derogations listed below.
The conformity audit realised by Ipedis indicates that 68% of RGAA 4.0 Double-A (AA) level criteria are respected.
- 18 criteria not in conformity
- 40 criteria in conformity
- 48 criteria not applicable
The content listed below is inaccessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-conformity are described in this document, some of which recur over several pages:
- Links are not explicit (no relevant link or label text)
- The chat module is inaccessible by keyboard and by screen reader.
- There are additionally some violations of HTML best practices in the components of the pages audited.
- No H1 in the Publication page.
- Some contrast elements need reviewing: orange text on a white background and black or white text on an orange background.
- The filter available for choice of publications in the realisation page is not legible to screen readers or keyboard navigation.
- Download links for documents open a new window without informing users.
Derogations for disproportionate load
No derogations identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
ISSUANCE OF THIS ACCESSIBILITY DECLARATION
This declaration was issued on 20 July 2020.
Technologies used in the realisation of the website:
Tests were carried out on web pages using the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Google Chrome
The following tools were used during the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
Web pages verified for conformity:
- Home page
- Site map
- Legal notice
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you cannot access an element of content or a service, you can contact the website manager in order to be directed to an accessible alternative or receive the content in another form.
You can contact the Social Responsibility Department of Bouygues Construction at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This procedure is to be used in the following situation:
You have informed the website manager of a lack of accessibility that is preventing you accessing some content or one of the services of the portal and you have not obtained a satisfactory response.
- Send a message to the French Commissioner for Human Rights
- Contact the representative of the French Commissioner for Human Rights for your region
- Send a letter (free, no stamp required) to: Défenseur des droits Libre réponse 71120 75342 Paris CEDEX 07