We have made commitments within the framework of our sustainable development strategy. Therefore, the key indicators must be monitored on a regular basis in order to measure progress.
In order to ensure regular monitoring of the progress, we check the development of extra-financial indicators. Indeed, a working group consisting of a representative from each Bouygues Construction entity and managed by the Sustainable Development department has developed an indicator reference system on environmental, social and societal matters. As part of a continuous improvement process, the working group is continuing its work in order to improve the scope of indicators.
- Environment and sustainable construction
- In 2015, 72% of all accepted orders for buildings with a commitment to earning certification or labelling.
- 48% of the R&D expanditures on sustainable construction.
- Customers and partners
- 2 466 suppliers and/or contractors have undergone a CSR evaluation.
- 75% of purchasing expenditures conform to CSR criteria.
- 90% of activity covered by ISO 14001-certified EMS.
- Local commitment and community aid
- 467 partnerships with charitable organisations.
- €2.9 M allocated to sponsorship in 2015.
- 885,434 hours of professional training
- Respect and development of employees
- 11% of women managers in the Group.
- A workplace accident frequency rate of 4.6 for all employees.
- 39% of training hours delivered to Group employees in 2015 were devoted to helth and safety