We are a global player in construction and services. Our skills and expertise make us a leader in sustainable construction. With operations in nearly 80 countries, we and our 50,000 employees develop long-term relationships with customers in order to help them shape a better life.
Strategic challenges throughout the value chain
Being attentive to customers enables Bouygues Construction to develop relationships of trust with them and to support them in their projects, within the context of its sustainable development policy.
Bouygues Construction’s strategy is based on a number of priorities:
• being an end-to-end player in order to span the entire construction industry value chain,
• incorporating sustainable construction into the entire project lifecycle,
• offering distinctive, high value-added products and services,
• consolidating its positions in France while developing international operations;
• strengthening its property development activities, drawing on its specific network, Linkcity;
• forging strategic partnerships with businesses which possess complementary expertise;
• rolling out specific products and services for industrial customers;
• promoting cross-disciplinarity at all levels of the business.
To back up this strategy, Bouygues Construction can draw on:
• a commitment to ethical behaviour by managers and sales teams with the aim of guaranteeing customers a high level of ethical responsibility.
• a commitment to employee health and safety with a single global standard: the “zero accident” objective.