BOUYGUES CONSTRUCTION LAUNCHES WIZOMA CONNECTED HOMES
Strongly committed to the smart and sustainable city, Bouygues Construction is launching Wizom, a new connected homes offer.
The first global digital offer on the residential market, Wizom is based on the latest technologies in IoT (Internet of Things) and predictive equipment management.
Stéphane Slama-Royer, Executive Vice President at Bouygues Construction in charge of housing policy, explains: “In the digital era, our customers have a strong expectation of being provided with new-generation buildings that are smarter and offer increased living comfort. Our answer to their wish is the Wizom offer, which provides solutions adapted to their projects and will benefit future users and can increase the long-term value of their property.”
The Wizom offer, which can be applied to both new-build and renovation projects, focuses on five themes:
- Simplified management allowing more responsive maintenance: monitoring of consumption, technical equipment and safety devices is centralised and managed on a single maintenance platform, which means that malfunctions and anomalies can be detected rapidly.
- More efficient and economical buildings: Wizom offers smart systems that reduce energy consumption.
- More comfortable homes: all the command functions can be accessed from a mobile device and customised according to each family’s lifestyle.
- Improved safety for residents: Wizom ensures better protection by detecting all anomalies remotely.
- Closer social links: the Wizom interface brings residents and block management closer together thanks to a shared mobile app that hosts a social network specific to the apartment block.
Bouygues Construction has already tested and validated the potential of its new offer of connected habitat, Wizom, on several of its references in the outskirts of Paris, including Le Parc des Closbilles at Cergy and the Mélinée apartment complex in Saint Denis, where it has been greeted positively by the various stakeholders.
Bouygues Construction presented Wizom at 10.30 am on September 27 on its stand (A05, Hall 7.1) at the annual congress of the Union Sociale pour l’Habitat (USH) – the French national union of social housing organisations – which is being held in Strasbourg.